What is ISO 20000 ?
ISO 20000 sets out organizational requirements for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of a Service Management System (SMS). The requirements set out in this document include planning, designing, transitioning, delivering and improving services to meet the requirements of service and deliver value.
You can use ISO 20000 by:
- A customer seeking services and requiring quality assurance of those services
- A customer requiring a consistent approach of all its service providers, including those in the supply chain, to the service life cycle
- An organization demonstrating its capacity for service planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement
- A monitoring, measurement and review organization of its SMS and services
- Organization to improve service planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement through effective SMS implementation and operation
- An organization or other party conducting an assessment of conformity with the requirements set out in this document
- Training provider or service management consultant.
As used in this document, the term “service” refers to the SMS service or services. As used in this document, the term “organization” refers to the organization in the SMS scope that manages and delivers customer services. The organization can be part of a larger organization, such as a large corporation department, in the scope of the SMS. It may also be known as a service provider as an organization or part of an organization that manages and delivers a service or services to internal or external clients. Any use with a different intention of the terms “service” or “organization” is clearly distinguished in this document.
Showing all 3 results